Compact Hand Pallet Truck with overal widt Forks of 520mm.
– Choice of Fork Lengths: 1000mm or 1150mm
– Top quality hydraulic pump with a slow lowering hand control valve. 3-position control lever provides fingertip control of all hydraulic system functions with the handle in any position
– Very strong robust chassis
– The robust chassis is reinforced at the ‘A’ frame and the legs are strengthened along their length. To reduce maintenance needs, all pivot points are bushed
– Trucks carry CE mark and comply with all current safety legislation
– Rubber Steer Wheels and Nylon Tandem Load Rollers as standard. Choice of steer wheels and load rollers available on request
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR YOUR RECORD PALLET TRUCK:
Progressive Brake, Footbrake, On/Off Brake + Quick lift option to be fitted on a BF hand pallet truck
– Progressive – Pallet Truck brakes operates like a bicycle brake i.e. the more you pull the brake lever, the harder the brake is applied. This type of system is also fitted with a parking brake. Available on standard, quicklift, reel handling and low profile trucks.
– Foot-brake – Pallet Truck brake is operated using the foot to apply and release brake.
– On/Off – Pallet truck brake is applied using the lever on the handle
– Quick-Lift – lifts up to 200mm with only 6 strokes (normally 13 to 14). All BF pallet trucks up to 3000kg in capacity can be fitted with a ‘Quicklift’ pump.
– If you order a brake type and/or Quick Lift when you order your pallet truck then it will be supplied to you ready with the options fitted!