– The BF50 has a maximum load capacity of 5000kg
– Steel Tandem Load rollers (80mm x 68mm)
– Steel Steer Wheels (200mm x 50mm)
– Excellent Hydraulic Lift unit
– 3-position trigger; Lift, Lower + Neutral
– Overload/Pressure relief valve
– Strong, torsion-resistant steel construction
– Bushed pivot points
– Greasing points
– Towing eye
– Lowered fork height: 90mm
– Raised fork height: 200mm
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR YOUR RECORD PALLET TRUCK:
Progressive Brake, Footbrake, On/Off Brake + Quick lift option to be fitted on a BF hand pallet truck
– Progressive – Pallet Truck brakes operates like a bicycle brake i.e. the more you pull the brake lever, the harder the brake is applied. This type of system is also fitted with a parking brake. Available on standard, quicklift, reel handling and low profile trucks.
– Foot-brake – Pallet Truck brake is operated using the foot to apply and release brake.
– On/Off – Pallet truck brake is applied using the lever on the handle
– Quick-Lift – lifts up to 200mm with only 6 strokes (normally 13 to 14). All BF pallet trucks up to 3000kg in capacity can be fitted with a ‘Quicklift’ pump.
– If you order a brake type and/or Quick Lift when you order your pallet truck then it will be supplied to you ready with the options fitted!